Finally, I can review my Target Beauty Box goodies. I bought 3 of them and gave 2 away as present for Christmas. Highly recommend. Super cheap and really wows your recipient 🙂
The coupons were a great added touch that I wasn’t expecting. So far, I have tried:
- hairfood Kiwi Thickening Spray (I really didn’t need it as I have a mane, but it’s interesting). Stings your scalp a bit because one of the main ingredients is alcohol. Doesn’t smell significantly great like the conditioner I received previously from Influenster in my #ModaVoxBox, but it’s great to regift to someone with thin hair, so no regrets.
- The Laneige sleep mask was super cool. I tried it on and it’s very thin. Goes over face with a dab of the finger. Applied after shower as well. Not very fragrant at all as it says “SleepScent” was expecting lavender, but it’s nice. Started helping my tone immediately and woke up without any residue, rinsed as instructed and felt toned.
- Absolutely loved my LipHydration ChapStick! It’s amazing! NO joke. I’m a huge user of chapsticks and this one doesn’t disappoint. Lasts a long time and goes on so well. Hydrates lips without drying out after it’s done.
- My most favorite has been the Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen!!! It’s the best liner I’ve had in a very long time! Pencil so it doesn’t go crazy, but super smooth that it’s like liquid. Never smudges and I have sunken-in eyes that ALWAYS SMUDGE! So happy with it, I’ll continue to buy!
- CoverGirl Eye Enhancers – going to powder on tomorrow night for New Year’s Eve! Flawless colors for my skin tone! Very excited.
- No. 7 Serum, looks amazing, but waiting for a special night as it’s only one packet.
- L’Oreal Butterfly Intenza – LOVE the brush look. Can’t wait to try!
- Revlon HD Lacquer – Very thick, sticky. Didn’t really like the color at first, but it can grow on me. Moist for a while.
This is my first Beauty Box and I’ve also subscribed to the Walmart one. So pumped for these and will continue to share! LOVING IT!