I received a complimentary bottle of L’Oreal’s EverCrème Cleansing Balm through Influenster to facilitate testing. My review is 100% my own. #CleansingBalms
Evercrème Cleansing Balm is a very new and interesting type of product for me. I haven’t used this thick of rinsing hair product, consistency, or benefits! L’Oreal has 3 different specialties for this balm: EverCurl, Evercrème, and EverPure. The lines each cater to different hair types: curly, dry & damaged, colored, respectively. I have some dry and damaged hair as you can see in the picture left of this. My hair has always been difficult to manage. It’s gotten better since I’ve been cutting it more often and shorter, so I’m going to continue that and treat with continuous use of Evercrème to restore it and have more confidence in my hair.
I had tried to intertwine this and the Extraordinary Hair Care line. I have liked the combination so far! I think it’s helping to rehydrate the dryness.
L’Oreal Evercrème has 6 amazing benefits:
- Cleanse – gently refreshes strands, which is a bonus in a conditioner for me.
- Treat – prevents strands from experience breakage.
- Soften – Makes current strands silky smooth and pillowy.
- Condition – Does everything in one!
- Detangle – awesome adult detangler, I don’t have to spray anything separately and it doesn’t leave a residue, it simply makes strands more manageable.
- Shine – Gives a natural sheen and gloss to your ‘do that will have people talking!
The biggest bonuses are that it is sulfate-free, silicone-free, dye-free, contains no harsh salts, no parabens, and it’s 100% vegan all at an affordable price and accessible retailers!
I have found that my hair is more manageable, feels more nourished, and isn’t as damaged looking. I always saw stripping or residue, but this hits the sweet spot.
I have seen the results I wanted. My only complaint is that it takes a lot of pumps to get the amount you need and I find I’m using a lot it.
I’m going to have to look for reviews of the other two lines because I was interested to see if they experienced better manageability or what it helped to target for them.