I received complimentary samples in the Breezy VoxBox through Influenster, a free sample program, to facilitate my honest review.
I received the following products and gave my impression accordingly:
- Head & Shoulders® Volume Boost Anti Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner – I never thought I would find a shampoo that adds volume and alleviates my dry scalp symptoms, but leave it to Head & Shoulders to give me my dreams! I love this shampoo, hands down, it’s not drying and it leaves hair and scalp happy and gorgeous. I use this about 2-3 times a week currently as I wash my hair everyday (I know!), but I can only stand up to a day without washing. I’ve used in combination with my other shampoos and still yield great results that last. My hair is volumized, my scalp no longer flakes, and my whole head is grateful. As much as I adore the shampoo, the conditioner was a bit disappointing, but I’m not sure what I expected. I love the fragrance of this line, firstly. It’s extremely appealing. The conditioner has .5% less of the pyrithione zinc and you can somewhat tell. It doesn’t really moisturize the hair as it probably helps the scalp. It complements the shampoo well and I wouldn’t use it with any other shampoo unless necessary. I currently use it in tandem with the shampoo.. It helps to volumize my hair, remove flakiness from my scalp, and add to my whole head’s health. I’d highly suggest for anyone struggling with dry scalp and finding a shampoo/conditioner that gives your hair a little something, too.
- Nair Hair Remover Wax Ready Strips – Big thumbs down! I have used many wax removers and these just don’t cut it. I have no idea what adhesive they used, but it’s incredibly gooey! You keep most of it on your face and will be lucky if you remove any hair from face or bikini area. They don’t hold well no matter how perfectly you apply them and forget using it more than 2 times because they don’t stick after that. I will not be purchasing this as the price is not comparable to other drug mart wax strips that are more effective.
- Origins Perfect World SPF 40 Age-Defense Moisturizer with White Tea – I don’t understand how this is a moisturizer. It reeks like sunscreen, sheens like it, and lasts like it. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy a good facial sunscreen, which this is close to had it not oiled up my T-Zone unlike some sheer facial sunscreens. This is thick, absorbs mediocrely, but protects very well. I wouldn’t buy this unless I was going to be outside in the sun with no makeup, but I wear makeup with sunscreen and this doesn’t moisturize well for application.
- Origins Perfect World Age-Defense Eye Cream with SPF 20 – What a difference this eye cream is compared to the moisturizer! I really enjoyed it because it’s light like white tea and protects with SPF 20! It doesn’t sheen, it softens and felt like it lasted all day by blocking the sun from my blue eyes better than sunglasses! This is thin and water-like and absorbs quickly.
- ProFoot Heel Rescue Foot Cream – I wasn’t sure about this cream as I have used many in the past and hate how they lingered and rubbed off on everything. ProFoot is different, but it’s imperative you wash your feet with warm water prior to application to real the full absorption and softening benefits.
It’s highly suggested for other rough areas, too, like elbows, knees, and hands. I couldn’t believe how well it worked on the first application. My callouses were moisturized and my feet felt happier immediately. I tried it on dry feet and the oils couldn’t absorb as well so you may get agitated if you try to walk with it on there. It’s incredibly affordable with unlimited uses that will continue to work on the toughest skin you have!
- Sour Punch Bites Ragin’ Reds – YUM! My boyfriend and I loved these! We took them to the Jack Johnson concert and passed them around to the delight of the crowd around us. I don’t like the tubular shape compared to the straw texture, but the flavor is completely there. Watermelon was my favorite.
- Sour Punch Straws Pineapple Mango Chili – Disgusting… Neither one of us liked these. The pineapple was extremely fake, mango anything is usually gross, and the chili was not methodically put in. You bite into it and it’s citrusy and then pure heat without any savory-ness that I believed this would provide. Do not even bother buying these.
This box was awesome for summer and we found some new things we loved, especially the Sour Punch Ragin’ Red Bites! Check out Influenster for yourself 🙂